Stinky breath is an irritating, offensive and embarrassing release to mankind. Being a guest at a dinner party with foul mouth odor will suddenly make the host regret inviting you and not want to invite you ever again as the other guests are definitely uncomfortable during a time of conversation, bonding and good food. If you’ve brushed your teeth vigorously with the best toothpaste for bad breath and as often as suppose with mouth wash addition, plus floss on a regular bases and your bad mouth odor is still is evident, then the causes of stinky breath can be any of the following issues: Ulcers, Reflux disease or a bacteria filled tongue. This article will tell you how to get rid of stinky breath.
If you have an upcoming dinner party that will precede a dentist or doctor’s appointment, you should stay away from sugary gums (however, consider chewing best gums for bad breath), due to its sugar containment that feeds bacteria. A bacteria filled tongue may be the cause of foul odor in mouth versus the other more extreme health conscience causes. You should never go to a dinner party without the power to prevent stinky breathe ever again!
There is no question that humanity hates stink breathe or any form of stinky smells and what worse reputation to have than the person with the stinky breathe! Just imagine coming someone’s way and seeing them in action finding an excuse to not be accessible to you – heart-breaker. At a dinner party, they will hold conversations to keep you out of them and this can make you feel alone and ruin your time at the party. Stinky breathe is no joke and you should take it serious. Of course, you have to know if you have bad breath first.
What are the Causes of Stinky Breath
Foul breath can be caused by a number of things:
- Diseases: Ulcers and Reflux Disease;
- Tongue Bacteria;
- Sulfur: Garlic and Onions;
- Dry Mouth;
- Alcohol (best methods to get rid of alcohol breath)
If you want to find out more, read our article on the topic of what causes bread breath in the stomach.
Ways to Get Rid of Stinky Breath
In order to treat these causes it doesn’t take a rocket science, we’ll in some cases a doctor, but you can rid of mouth odor with simplicity. We are gonna start with the most simplistic and common thing that causes bad mouth odor which can be treated easily with the use of a tooth brush and mouth wash:
- Sulfur – Foods such as garlic and onions contains an extreme amount of foul odor causing sulfur. Sources such as milk, dairy and meats provides a protein source for sulfur causing bacteria, making resulted foul odors in the mouth even stronger. To rid your mouth of sulfur compounds, you will need the assistance of tough acting agents such as chlorine dioxide and sodium chloride, which are found in tooth pastes and mouthwashes! Floss, brush your teeth and use mouthwash at least twice a day!
Ways of Getting Rid of Most Concerning Causes of Bad Breath
Now, the most concerning causes of bad breath, which will take more than just flossing, brushing and mouthwash, is these four causes of chronic bad breath:
- Stomach Ulcers – These are caused by a bacteria called: Helicobacter Pylori. This bacteria in the stomach causes a foul odor which makes its way up from the stomach into the mouth – gross. The bacteria is caused by germs that enter into your digestive tract. The best way to prevent this disease from having this negative effect and causing foul breath is to wash hands frequently and eat foods that are properly prepared. If you have been diagnosed with stomach ulcers, your physician will provide you with the proper treatment deemed necessary.
- Reflux Disease — This is a digestive disorder. Stomach acid comes back up through the esophagus due to a muscle not closing properly at the end of the esophagus, causing burning in the chest and throat. An odor results from this transference leading to the unruly foul breathe that destroys the dinner party. Causes of this disease is alcohol, smoking, spicy foods, coffee, lying down after eating, and eating heavier meals. Sticking to a sufficient fruit and vegetable diet is one highly sufficient way to prevent this disease and its effects.
- Dry Mouth – Simple, but a simple floss and tooth brush won’t cure this one. Bad breathe can be caused if you do not produce enough saliva in your mouth, which means less combat power against forming mouth bacteria. The cure is simple, but one of the most neglected things for bettering health: Drink plenty of water.
- Tongue Bacteria – 80% of odor causing bacteria lives on the tongue. Commonly, a simple tooth brush may not be adequate enough to rid of the stinky bacteria that lives and breathes on your tongue. In this case, a tongue scraper is necessary. This scraper can be found at your local retailer and department stores, may go under the name: “tongue cleaner”.
These causes of chronic bad breath along with its preventatives can save a mouth full of stink and allow you the freedom to speak as often as you’d like without the disappointment of being closed out of conversations. You’ll feel refreshed, confident and positive at your dinner party! And as it goes for the 30% living with halitosis around the world, you will not be a part of this group.
These cures of bad breath, both from the stomach and the mouth, have worked for many years and this is your golden opportunity to apply these methods and live a lot more free of stinky and offensive breathe. These solutions can be difficult to adjust to in the beginning, but it’ll be worth it once you’ve experienced the results. Now is the time! Be motivated to have fresher breath, rid of bad smelling bacteria and enjoy your dinner party in style!